Special Report | Corben Mews by Click Above PHPD reports on an ‘airspace’ development in central London, where Click Above added two penthouse apartments to an existing three-storey building. Airspace development – where additional properties are added above existing buildings – is becoming more common in many of the UK’s urban centres. Proponents believe it provides an opportunity to bring more homes to urban areas, with minimal disruption. One such site is…June 26, 2019
About MeAaron has an extensive sales and marketing background across a number of industry sectors, and is currently the Managing Director of Click,Which is a modern house builder, not entrenched in traditional building, Click are using cutting edge building methods and technologies to streamline the delivery of our exceptional homes. Aaron also spends time and energy focusing on younger entrepreneurs with his work on Marmalade Jams.
- WE SPOKE TO ‘PROFESSIONAL HOUSEBUILDER & PROPERTY DEVELOPER’ ABOUT AIRSPACE DEVELOPMENT AND CORBEN MEWS
- CLICK ABOVE TALK TO THE PLANNER: EXTENDING PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS CAN BE A CAUSE FOR CELEBRATION
- CLICK ABOVE SPEAK TO PROPERTY INVESTOR TODAY ABOUT CORBEN MEWS AND AIRSPACE DEVELOPMENT
- TOP STOREY: FIRST ‘AIRSPACE’ DEVELOPMENT COMPLETES FOLLOWING GOVERNMENT INITIATIVE
- Is AirSpace Development (RoofTop Development) the Answer? Well…