As our project Aspire project in Slough is going to be the largest residential off-site constructed modular development in the country we’ve managed to generate quite a bit of interest recently. The Express wrote a great article today in their property section in their printed newspaper today called. House market: Modular homes could be the future of the British construction industry The article focus’s on the role that the off-site industry…April 27, 2018
Willmott Dixon’s Tim Carey tells House of Lords inquiry there is not enough traditional resources The skills crisis has reached a point where there is no alternative to off-site manufacturing, a House of Lords inquiry into whether off-site manufacturing can improve productivity in construction has heard. Addressing the matter in Building Magazine stated. Industry has welcomed the inquiry, with Click Above managing director Aaron Emmett, whose SME development firm specialises in…April 26, 2018
About MeAaron has an extensive sales and marketing background across a number of industry sectors, and is currently the Managing Director of Click,Which is a modern house builder, not entrenched in traditional building, Click are using cutting edge building methods and technologies to streamline the delivery of our exceptional homes. Aaron also spends time and energy focusing on younger entrepreneurs with his work on Marmalade Jams.
- Capital Developments Go through the Roof
- Largest residential modular housing project due to start in Slough.
- Can off-site manufacture improve productivity in construction? Hopefully the Lords will take note and focus on my comments on planning too.
- Click Above MD, Aaron Emmett spoke with the Daily Mail about one of the solutions to London’s housing crisis
- Click Above MD, Aaron Emmett took a flight around London to view potential roof top developments