As our project Aspire project in Slough is going to be the largest residential off-site constructed modular development in the country we’ve managed to generate quite a bit of interest recently. The Express wrote a great article today in their property section in their printed newspaper today called. House market: Modular homes could be the future of the British construction industry The article focus’s on the role that the off-site industry…April 27, 2018
Willmott Dixon’s Tim Carey tells House of Lords inquiry there is not enough traditional resources The skills crisis has reached a point where there is no alternative to off-site manufacturing, a House of Lords inquiry into whether off-site manufacturing can improve productivity in construction has heard. Addressing the matter in Building Magazine stated. Industry has welcomed the inquiry, with Click Above managing director Aaron Emmett, whose SME development firm specialises in…April 26, 2018
About MeAaron has an extensive sales and marketing background across a number of industry sectors, and is currently the Managing Director of Click,Which is a modern house builder, not entrenched in traditional building, Click are using cutting edge building methods and technologies to streamline the delivery of our exceptional homes. Aaron also spends time and energy focusing on younger entrepreneurs with his work on Marmalade Jams.
- Is AirSpace Development (RoofTop Development) the Answer? Well…
- Are rooftop developments the answer to London’s housing crisis?
- Click Properties acknowledged in the ‘who’s doing what’ report on Modern Methods of Construction by NHBC
- COULD THERE BE VALUE ABOVE YOU? #LOOKUP
- Capital Developments Go through the Roof
- Aaron Emmett, CEO of Click Above speaks to the London Metro newspaper about rooftop development in London on
- Click Above MD, Aaron Emmett took a flight around London to view potential roof top developments on
- Tour De France on
- Dance2k Reunion to help raise money for Wycombe Youth Action on
- HULL TV COVERAGE on