Read the full article on The Daily Mail website here With space for 41,000 new homes on the ROOFS of existing properties in London alone – is building upwards the answer to Britain’s housing crisis? Building 40,000 new homes literally on top of existing buildings in London could help solve the country’s housing crisis, a developer has claimed. A house builder specialising in rooftop development has already begun using…March 16, 2018
The Housing Secretary Sajid Javid recently announced that the government will fund new housing across the UK by building upwards on existing buildings, and, at Click Above, they have been inundated over the past few months with enquiries from people interested in capitalising on their rooftops – just demonstrating that this is very much a growing trend in the property market,’ Click Above CEO, Aaron Emmett told Metro.co.uk.’ Read the…March 9, 2018
So in Jan/feb this year looking grey and feeling absolutely knackered every moment of everyday I took myself to the doctor. The only reason I hadn’t seen him before was that I presumed that the feelings were related to the natural fatigue of a one year old waking me up several times a night.. But when the child started to sleep better I noticed that even after a few ‘reasonable…March 2, 2018
About MeAaron has an extensive sales and marketing background across a number of industry sectors, and is currently the Managing Director of Click,Which is a modern house builder, not entrenched in traditional building, Click are using cutting edge building methods and technologies to streamline the delivery of our exceptional homes. Aaron also spends time and energy focusing on younger entrepreneurs with his work on Marmalade Jams.
- Always wanted to be on the front of a magazine! ;) not quite what I had in mind, but not bad none the less!
- CLICK ABOVE’S AIRSPACE DEVELOPMENT CORBEN MEWS SHORTLISTED FOR THE OFFSITE PROJECT OF THE YEAR
- Click featured on Property TV’s 20 for 2020
- WE SPOKE TO ‘PROFESSIONAL HOUSEBUILDER & PROPERTY DEVELOPER’ ABOUT AIRSPACE DEVELOPMENT AND CORBEN MEWS
- CLICK ABOVE TALK TO THE PLANNER: EXTENDING PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS CAN BE A CAUSE FOR CELEBRATION