Read the full article on The Daily Mail website here With space for 41,000 new homes on the ROOFS of existing properties in London alone – is building upwards the answer to Britain’s housing crisis? Building 40,000 new homes literally on top of existing buildings in London could help solve the country’s housing crisis, a developer has claimed. A house builder specialising in rooftop development has already begun using…March 16, 2018
The Housing Secretary Sajid Javid recently announced that the government will fund new housing across the UK by building upwards on existing buildings, and, at Click Above, they have been inundated over the past few months with enquiries from people interested in capitalising on their rooftops – just demonstrating that this is very much a growing trend in the property market,’ Click Above CEO, Aaron Emmett told Metro.co.uk.’ Read the…March 9, 2018
So in Jan/feb this year looking grey and feeling absolutely knackered every moment of everyday I took myself to the doctor. The only reason I hadn’t seen him before was that I presumed that the feelings were related to the natural fatigue of a one year old waking me up several times a night.. But when the child started to sleep better I noticed that even after a few ‘reasonable…March 2, 2018
About MeAaron has an extensive sales and marketing background across a number of industry sectors, and is currently the Managing Director of Click,Which is a modern house builder, not entrenched in traditional building, Click are using cutting edge building methods and technologies to streamline the delivery of our exceptional homes. Aaron also spends time and energy focusing on younger entrepreneurs with his work on Marmalade Jams.
- Is AirSpace Development (RoofTop Development) the Answer? Well…
- Are rooftop developments the answer to London’s housing crisis?
- Click Properties acknowledged in the ‘who’s doing what’ report on Modern Methods of Construction by NHBC
- COULD THERE BE VALUE ABOVE YOU? #LOOKUP
- Capital Developments Go through the Roof
- Aaron Emmett, CEO of Click Above speaks to the London Metro newspaper about rooftop development in London on
- Click Above MD, Aaron Emmett took a flight around London to view potential roof top developments on
- Tour De France on
- Dance2k Reunion to help raise money for Wycombe Youth Action on
- HULL TV COVERAGE on