Extending permitted development rights can be a cause for celebration The extension of permitted development rights to convert offices into residential buildings has not been universally popular. When it comes to airspace developments, however, we should recognise the benefits, says Aaron Emmett Changes to permitted development rights (PDR) as a means of increasing housing output and addressing the crisis in housing supply, on face value make sense. The need for…May 1, 2019
Strong overseas interest generated for new rooftop development Significant levels of interest from overseas investors and young professionals have been generated by two luxury penthouse apartments in south London, according to airspace development specialist Click Above. It believes the strong interest in the homes, which have just been released for sale in the Vauxhall, Nine Elms & Battersea (VNEB) regeneration area, bucks the widely held belief that the prime residential…May 1, 2019
About MeAaron has an extensive sales and marketing background across a number of industry sectors, and is currently the Managing Director of Click,Which is a modern house builder, not entrenched in traditional building, Click are using cutting edge building methods and technologies to streamline the delivery of our exceptional homes. Aaron also spends time and energy focusing on younger entrepreneurs with his work on Marmalade Jams.
- Always wanted to be on the front of a magazine! ;) not quite what I had in mind, but not bad none the less!
- CLICK ABOVE’S AIRSPACE DEVELOPMENT CORBEN MEWS SHORTLISTED FOR THE OFFSITE PROJECT OF THE YEAR
- Click featured on Property TV’s 20 for 2020
- WE SPOKE TO ‘PROFESSIONAL HOUSEBUILDER & PROPERTY DEVELOPER’ ABOUT AIRSPACE DEVELOPMENT AND CORBEN MEWS
- CLICK ABOVE TALK TO THE PLANNER: EXTENDING PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS CAN BE A CAUSE FOR CELEBRATION