Nick Williams of IFX and I are about to enter the world of Powerboating! Following in Tony Williams footsteps (Tony, nicks father being the winner of the World Powerboat Series in 1985 whilst sponsored by Mitsubushi.) And so Nick and I are embarking on our own powerboating journey! We did our trails in a Panther on Feb 4th down in Southampton. Click the link to read the breaking news article about…February 16, 2012
About MeAaron has an extensive sales and marketing background across a number of industry sectors, and is currently the Managing Director of Click,Which is a modern house builder, not entrenched in traditional building, Click are using cutting edge building methods and technologies to streamline the delivery of our exceptional homes. Aaron also spends time and energy focusing on younger entrepreneurs with his work on Marmalade Jams.
- Is AirSpace Development (RoofTop Development) the Answer? Well…
- Are rooftop developments the answer to London’s housing crisis?
- Click Properties acknowledged in the ‘who’s doing what’ report on Modern Methods of Construction by NHBC
- COULD THERE BE VALUE ABOVE YOU? #LOOKUP
- Capital Developments Go through the Roof
- Aaron Emmett, CEO of Click Above speaks to the London Metro newspaper about rooftop development in London on
- Click Above MD, Aaron Emmett took a flight around London to view potential roof top developments on
- Tour De France on
- Dance2k Reunion to help raise money for Wycombe Youth Action on
- HULL TV COVERAGE on