Nick Williams of IFX and I are about to enter the world of Powerboating! Following in Tony Williams footsteps (Tony, nicks father being the winner of the World Powerboat Series in 1985 whilst sponsored by Mitsubushi.) And so Nick and I are embarking on our own powerboating journey! We did our trails in a Panther on Feb 4th down in Southampton. Click the link to read the breaking news article about…February 16, 2012
About MeAaron has an extensive sales and marketing background across a number of industry sectors, and is currently the Managing Director of Click,Which is a modern house builder, not entrenched in traditional building, Click are using cutting edge building methods and technologies to streamline the delivery of our exceptional homes. Aaron also spends time and energy focusing on younger entrepreneurs with his work on Marmalade Jams.
- Capital Developments Go through the Roof
- Largest residential modular housing project due to start in Slough.
- Can off-site manufacture improve productivity in construction? Hopefully the Lords will take note and focus on my comments on planning too.
- Click Above MD, Aaron Emmett spoke with the Daily Mail about one of the solutions to London’s housing crisis
- Click Above MD, Aaron Emmett took a flight around London to view potential roof top developments