Aaron Emmett, the chief executive of Click Above, a rooftop developer, says: “The announcement is a step in the right direction but on its own it is not enough. We need to ensure it translates on the ground. The thing that really stymies delivery is resistance from the planning system and local authorities. There is plenty of space out there.” Read the article published in The Times Newspaper hereFebruary 9, 2018
About MeAaron has an extensive sales and marketing background across a number of industry sectors, and is currently the Managing Director of Click,Which is a modern house builder, not entrenched in traditional building, Click are using cutting edge building methods and technologies to streamline the delivery of our exceptional homes. Aaron also spends time and energy focusing on younger entrepreneurs with his work on Marmalade Jams.
- Pent-Up Demand And “Mini-Boom” Evident As First-Time-Buyers And Investors Show Strong Interest In Slough
- Always wanted to be on the front of a magazine! ;) not quite what I had in mind, but not bad none the less!
- CLICK ABOVE’S AIRSPACE DEVELOPMENT CORBEN MEWS SHORTLISTED FOR THE OFFSITE PROJECT OF THE YEAR
- Click featured on Property TV’s 20 for 2020
- WE SPOKE TO ‘PROFESSIONAL HOUSEBUILDER & PROPERTY DEVELOPER’ ABOUT AIRSPACE DEVELOPMENT AND CORBEN MEWS