Aaron Emmett, the chief executive of Click Above, a rooftop developer, says: “The announcement is a step in the right direction but on its own it is not enough. We need to ensure it translates on the ground. The thing that really stymies delivery is resistance from the planning system and local authorities. There is plenty of space out there.” Read the article published in The Times Newspaper hereFebruary 9, 2018
About MeAaron has an extensive sales and marketing background across a number of industry sectors, and is currently the Managing Director of Click,Which is a modern house builder, not entrenched in traditional building, Click are using cutting edge building methods and technologies to streamline the delivery of our exceptional homes. Aaron also spends time and energy focusing on younger entrepreneurs with his work on Marmalade Jams.
- Is AirSpace Development (RoofTop Development) the Answer? Well…
- Are rooftop developments the answer to London’s housing crisis?
- Click Properties acknowledged in the ‘who’s doing what’ report on Modern Methods of Construction by NHBC
- COULD THERE BE VALUE ABOVE YOU? #LOOKUP
- Capital Developments Go through the Roof
- Aaron Emmett, CEO of Click Above speaks to the London Metro newspaper about rooftop development in London on
- Click Above MD, Aaron Emmett took a flight around London to view potential roof top developments on
- Tour De France on
- Dance2k Reunion to help raise money for Wycombe Youth Action on
- HULL TV COVERAGE on