Aaron Emmett, the chief executive of Click Above, a rooftop developer, says: “The announcement is a step in the right direction but on its own it is not enough. We need to ensure it translates on the ground. The thing that really stymies delivery is resistance from the planning system and local authorities. There is plenty of space out there.” Read the article published in The Times Newspaper hereFebruary 9, 2018
About MeAaron has an extensive sales and marketing background across a number of industry sectors, and is currently the Managing Director of Click,Which is a modern house builder, not entrenched in traditional building, Click are using cutting edge building methods and technologies to streamline the delivery of our exceptional homes. Aaron also spends time and energy focusing on younger entrepreneurs with his work on Marmalade Jams.
- Capital Developments Go through the Roof
- Largest residential modular housing project due to start in Slough.
- Can off-site manufacture improve productivity in construction? Hopefully the Lords will take note and focus on my comments on planning too.
- Click Above MD, Aaron Emmett spoke with the Daily Mail about one of the solutions to London’s housing crisis
- Click Above MD, Aaron Emmett took a flight around London to view potential roof top developments