As the Tour de France is due to fly through Verchaix and Samoens with riders on their way up the gruelling stage 20 of the race to Col de Plane on 23rd July 2016, we took to riding ourselves. Dug the mountain bikes out of their crypt, dusted them off and took to road. Starting in Verchaix we rode down to the river at Lac Bleu and followed the…July 22, 2016
Looking forward to getting out to the mountains for the Tour De France 2016 – On the 2nd July the 103rd Tour De France will depart from Mont Sainte-Michel, La Manche in the North of France. It will cover a total distance of 3,519 Km before it finishes in Paris on the 24th july.There are 21 stages which cover four countries France, Spain, Andorra and Switzerland. There are alot of new places…July 14, 2016
About MeAaron has an extensive sales and marketing background across a number of industry sectors, and is currently the Managing Director of Click,Which is a modern house builder, not entrenched in traditional building, Click are using cutting edge building methods and technologies to streamline the delivery of our exceptional homes. Aaron also spends time and energy focusing on younger entrepreneurs with his work on Marmalade Jams.
- Always wanted to be on the front of a magazine! ;) not quite what I had in mind, but not bad none the less!
- CLICK ABOVE’S AIRSPACE DEVELOPMENT CORBEN MEWS SHORTLISTED FOR THE OFFSITE PROJECT OF THE YEAR
- Click featured on Property TV’s 20 for 2020
- WE SPOKE TO ‘PROFESSIONAL HOUSEBUILDER & PROPERTY DEVELOPER’ ABOUT AIRSPACE DEVELOPMENT AND CORBEN MEWS
- CLICK ABOVE TALK TO THE PLANNER: EXTENDING PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS CAN BE A CAUSE FOR CELEBRATION