The Negotiator believe Click Above‘s latest rooftop ‘airspace’ development is the first to be completed since the Government said it wanted to expand the sector. A developer in London has completed the first modular ‘airspace’ development to be built since the government announced six months ago that it was to relax ‘permitted development rules’ to allow existing buildings to have residential ‘top floors’ added. Called Corben Mews and located in South London…April 29, 2019
I was interviewed recently for 24Housing.co.uk and whilst Permitted Development is welcomed, there’s a more to consider. read the full article by myself Aaron Emmett here.April 23, 2019
About MeAaron has an extensive sales and marketing background across a number of industry sectors, and is currently the Managing Director of Click,Which is a modern house builder, not entrenched in traditional building, Click are using cutting edge building methods and technologies to streamline the delivery of our exceptional homes. Aaron also spends time and energy focusing on younger entrepreneurs with his work on Marmalade Jams.
- Always wanted to be on the front of a magazine! ;) not quite what I had in mind, but not bad none the less!
- CLICK ABOVE’S AIRSPACE DEVELOPMENT CORBEN MEWS SHORTLISTED FOR THE OFFSITE PROJECT OF THE YEAR
- Click featured on Property TV’s 20 for 2020
- WE SPOKE TO ‘PROFESSIONAL HOUSEBUILDER & PROPERTY DEVELOPER’ ABOUT AIRSPACE DEVELOPMENT AND CORBEN MEWS
- CLICK ABOVE TALK TO THE PLANNER: EXTENDING PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS CAN BE A CAUSE FOR CELEBRATION